A Family Firm Dedicated To You

Were You Injured On Someone Else’s Property?

If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you may have a right to compensation. When property owners, such as grocery store owners, restaurant owners and others, invite the public in, they have a responsibility to ensure that the property is safe.

That responsibility means that the owners need to properly maintain the premises, including making regular repairs and monitoring for hazards and risks to people’s safety.

Some of common types of situations that can result in slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents include:

  • Spilled liquids such as dish soap
  • Dropped produce
  • Loose stair treads
  • Faulty handrails
  • Improperly stacked merchandise
  • Poor lighting

What Should I Do After Being Injured On Someone Else’s Property?

You should talk to one of our attorneys as soon as possible. Often, people may think that their accidents were their own fault or that they should have been more careful. This causes them to wait to seek legal help. Do not wait. You at least deserve a well-thought out assessment of your situation.

Decades Of Personal Injury Experience

At the Law Offices of Frank J. Niesen, Jr., we are strong advocates for those who have been injured and we understand premises liability law. We have more than 90 years of combined experience obtaining compensation for those who have been injured. Over those years we have built a strong record of results that includes a recent verdict for more than $3 million (Karahodzic v. JBS Carriers, Inc., 881 F. 3d 1009 – Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit 2018). We are able to secure positive results for people in part due to the leadership and experience of attorney Frank J. , Jr., brings to the table. Our founding attorney Frank J. , Jr., has received an AV* Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating.

Slip-And-Fall Injury Attorneys Serving St. Louis And Throughout Missouri And Illinois

For representation you can rely on after you were injured on someone else’s property, turn to the Law Offices of Frank J. Niesen, Jr. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 314-421-5800 or contact us online.

*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.