Decades Of Personal Injury Experience
At the Law Offices of Frank J. Niesen, Jr., we understand the issues that people face when they have been seriously injured. From medical bills to lost wages and the strain it can put on loved ones as people work through their recoveries, people deserve skilled representation that can help ensure they are properly compensated for the injuries they have suffered and the challenges they have to overcome.
We offer our assistance for a wide range of accidents and injuries, including:
- Car accidents — Auto accidents can leave you seriously injured. We can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents — Trucking accidents often cause catastrophic injuries. Recovering from your injuries may require compensation to help you cover your medical expenses.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle riders rarely get the respect they deserve on the road. We can help ensure you are respected in the courtroom.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Pedestrians and bike riders are always at risk whenever they are in traffic. If you were injured by a careless driver, we can help.
- Hit-and-run accidents — Even if you do not know who hit you and caused your injuries, we may be able to secure compensation for you.
- DUI/DWI accident victims — Drunk drivers need to be held accountable for the damage caused by their irresponsible behavior. We are here to help you.
- Medical malpractice — Our firm is there to help you when substandard medical care has injured you.
- Burn injuries — Burns are one of the worst types of injuries and can cause lasting health issues.
- Brain injuries — Any injury to the brain can create problems ranging from cognitive diminishment to personality changes.
- Electrical injuries — Serious burns, cardiac arrest and other injuries can result from electrocution.
- Slip-and-falls/Trip-and-falls — When people are injured because owners of restaurants, grocery stores and other types of businesses fail to maintain a safe premises, we can help fight for fair compensation.
- Wrongful death — The loss of a loved one to an accident is a nightmare no one should have to endure. Let us help you create accountability for your loss.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving St. Louis And Throughout Missouri And Illinois
When you or a loved one has been seriously injured, turn to lawyers you can trust. The Law Offices of Frank J. Niesen, Jr., is here to help. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 314-421-5800 or contact us online.